Subscribe Us

header ads

BHU Diary, BHU National Semiar November 19-21, 2009


I attended and Presented my paper in National Seminar on "Repositioning 'Subalternity in Globalized India: Dynamics of Social Inclusion." Organized by Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusion Policy, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India, 19-21November, 2009.
Title of my paper was "Production of Knowledge is Toolto Hegemonic Power Tool to Come Out of it: Analysis of Hegemonic Power in theContext of Knowledge, Power and Globalisation”, I presented my paper on Nov 20, 2009 under chairmanship of Prof. Satish Deshpande, DSE, Delhi University and Dr. Gangatharan, History, BHU.

Bellow Photo: - From Left Prof. Satish Despandey and Dr. Gangatharan









Post a Comment

0 Comments