Contact me हमसे संपर्क करे...

statesmanil `,`, ♥ ↔♥ Feel free to contact me. Your comments and advices are valuable for me. हमसे संपर्क करने में सहज महसूस करें. आपकी टिप्पणियां एवं सुझाव मेरे लिया मूल्यवान है.

BHU Diary, BHU National Semiar November 19-21, 2009


I attended and Presented my paper in National Seminar on "Repositioning 'Subalternity in Globalized India: Dynamics of Social Inclusion." Organized by Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusion Policy, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India, 19-21November, 2009.
Title of my paper was "Production of Knowledge is Toolto Hegemonic Power Tool to Come Out of it: Analysis of Hegemonic Power in theContext of Knowledge, Power and Globalisation”, I presented my paper on Nov 20, 2009 under chairmanship of Prof. Satish Deshpande, DSE, Delhi University and Dr. Gangatharan, History, BHU.

Bellow Photo: - From Left Prof. Satish Despandey and Dr. Gangatharan









Share on Google Plus

About Anil Kumar

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 CLICK for COMMENTs प्रतिक्रियाएं....:

Post a Comment