Contact me हमसे संपर्क करे...

statesmanil `,`, ♥ ↔♥ Feel free to contact me. Your comments and advices are valuable for me. हमसे संपर्क करने में सहज महसूस करें. आपकी टिप्पणियां एवं सुझाव मेरे लिया मूल्यवान है.

Mother's Day

In fact today by Facebook I came to know that today is Mother's Day. But somewhere I think that this is not a good signal. Why we need to express our love towards Mother, Father, etc etc on particular day? Think about festival, think about New Year, Birthday etc … all these come once a year so we need to celebrate it specially. But any relation like love of Mother and love towards mother come once a year or should we come once a year? Somewhere this is shows that we are losing our relationship bound. What do you think?
Share on Google Plus

About Anil Kumar

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 CLICK for COMMENTs प्रतिक्रियाएं....:

Post a Comment