Subscribe Us

header ads

Salman Rushdie Indian Visit: He Have Every Right to Come India

I was also listening live TV (find link bellow) by mistake (because I do not like to watch TV). For me no any writer or writing should be ban. Salman Rushdi have every right to come India.

And this is also shows that the Salman have ability to challenge the particular belief and at least he challenged that. I did not read his writing but tomorrow onwards I will try to find his writing and will read that.

One of my Muslim friend from JNU said that he also write about "other religion like Hindu in same manner," (he said the he read some of his work).

I would also like to ask intellectual like Sheeba Aslam Fehmi and my other Muslim friends that why there are no religious reform in Islam like Christianity, Hinduism etc? (My knowledge is limited and I do not know about religious reform movement in Islam except by Mustafa Kamal Pasha.)

I would also like to ask Sheeba Aslam Fehmi that was it not the regions fundamentalism that your house was attacked around two months ago by (by Jama Masjid, Delhi head Bukhari as media and you claimed)?

http://khabar.ibnlive.in.com//news/65785/1

(It was telecaster at IBN7 TV at 1.00PM-145PM on Tuesday, Jan 17, 2012

Post a Comment

0 Comments